- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, plac Objectives
About the Job
- Participation in senior management meetings and expressing opinions on the results and decisions
- Participation and effective attendance at the regular meetings of the administration
- Participate in the formulation of the main objectives and plans of the institution
- Responsible for the planning and executive programs of the stores, which ultimately serve to achieve the main objectives of the institution
- Responsible for following up the implementation of plans for the management of stores
- Training the personnel working in warehouse management on their work and transfer their experience to them so that they are qualified to replace it in case of vacancy
- Responsible for determining the storage limits of varieties and varieties
- Participation in the preparation of special procedures in the light of quality systems and quality assurance.
- Responsible for keeping inventory records and monitoring storage works and making decisions on how to store
- Responsible for receiving sales from all branches that are disbursed from warehouses.
- Responsible for the needs of branches of stores and exhibition.
- Responsible for receiving all local and foreign purchases in warehouses.
- Suggest improvement, remedial and preventive measures that will improve the performance of the work under his administration
- The issuance of appropriate decisions within the limits of his powers, which may be a reason to improve the performance of the store
- Propose the appropriate budget for the management of the stores within the limits of the possibilities of the organization based on studies
- Issuing appropriate decisions on how to store in accordance with the nature of stocks
- Periodic inventory of stores every three months and submitted to the direct manager.
- Submit a weekly report to the Director directly to show what has been done and what has been postponed with a reason
- All of the above should be done in accordance with the formal procedure adopted for warehouse management
- The warehouse manager must be skilled in the following skills:
- Formulation and setting goals
- Effective planning
- Preparation of executive programs for approved plans
- Making decisions based on facts
- Good dealing with computer programs, especially database programs and electronic tables
- Dealing with office equipment
- High leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of storage systems used in industrial establishments
- Communication skills and communication with others
- Coordination skills and distribution of burdens
- Prediction and power of observation skills
- Personal Attributes:
- The warehouse manager must have the following characteristics:
- Timely discipline
- Concentration and logical thinking
- Quiet and non-energizing
- Prefer not to have diabetes, pressure, heart or colon nerve tact in talking and face screen
- Good listening and understanding and perception of positions with a focus and focus
- Good appearance and elegance
- Ability to face critical situations wisely
- Take responsibility and face the consequences of decisions firmly
- The strength of personality and composure and firmness
- The age at the appointment of the warehouse manager should be at least 30 years and not more than 45 years
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Mar Group Egypt
Make our customers’ life more enjoyable by providing them with the widest range of finest products in the market and the most outstanding services possible with an affordable prices.
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.