- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The participation in setting up plans for his/her concerned departments and submitting them to the Club Manager.
- The performance of periodical rounds all over the club to ensure that all of his/her concerned departments are on board with all administrative decisions and that the workflow is running according to the management's laws and procedures.
- The supervision of his/her concerned department heads when assigning roles and responsibilities among employees.
- The Follow up on solving unexpected problems between club members, including handling members' complaints from the workers.
- The preparation of periodical reports requested by management and their submission to the club manager.
- The preparation and monitoring of his/her concerned departments budgets as well as the needed manpower plan.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Education: Any relevant bachelor degree.
Experience: 10 years of experience including at least 5 years in a relevant disciplines.
- Financial acumen
- People Management experience
- HSE awareness
- Problem Solving
- Facility Management & hospitality knowledge
- Very good English language
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent in using Excel, power point is preferable
- Organizational and Planning skills
- Multitasking and prioritization skills
- Attention to details
About this Company
Wadi Degla Holding has successfully created a bouquet of multifaceted operations encompassing everything from sports facilities, telecommunications, to real estate developments and industrial projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wadi Degla Group