- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- To be present at all practices and matches to perform the related administrative tasks.
- To prepare all registration/non playing team lists of teams responsible for in the union after obtaining the required approvals from the Sports Activities management, also to prepare any other necessary task related to qualifiers.
- To prepare and update the players and technical teams database of every season.
- To prepare periodical reports about the players (fitness – skills – management – finances – health) and register them on the players’ assessment program at the set timings.
- To prepare a descriptive administrative report on any championship (internal/external) that the team participated in as well as any achievements made and any challenges faced and overcome in it, and to receive the results/rankings/records breaking to present them to the Sports Activities management.
- To follow up on the collection of the monthly fees from the players according to its policy and to apply the exemption policy incoordination with the director, and to present a report with the mentioned to the Sports Activities management.
- To answer to all members’ inquiries and complaints and escalate them to the director or the technical club manager.
- To inform all the players of their match timings in championships and to post these timings as well as the names of the participating players on the sports activities ads board inside the club, or through other means of communication (telephones, social media, etc..)
- To ensure the preparation of the fields before practice or matches and the presence of the tools in the field in coordination with the coaches, and to submit a monthly report clarifying problems with the field and the necessary maintenance.
- To execute and follow-up on all required administrative procedures in case of travel to national/international championships in coordination with the Senior Admin Coordinator – Sports Activities office.
- To perform all medical procedures related to cases that happened during practice.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Wadi Degla Holding has successfully created a bouquet of multifaceted operations encompassing everything from sports facilities, telecommunications, to real estate developments and industrial projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wadi Degla Group