- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Preparing market Study and Strategies for Variety Industrial, Commercial, and Services Projects.
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities.
- Study the market and competitors, collect and analyze data and marketing information, conduct field research and analyze competitors
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors, and the marketplace, and consolidating information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- Devising marketing activities and strategies utilizing market trends and research findings.
- Work with management to identify business needs, challenges and opportunities.
- Develop plans to achieve business goals
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Prepare effective proposals, presentations, demonstrations and sales tool on business development opportunities for management.
- Conduct competitive product analysis and market research to develop roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business.
- Inform Project Managing on identified business opportunities.
- Make Market Survey by Visit for Competitors, Distribution, and any Market Resources.
- Develop good Research by visits, phone calls, follow-ups, e-mails and Conduct marketing campaigns, trade shows etc.
- Assist Financial Study team in quotations activities like price and delivery negotiations with customers.
- Assist Technical Study team in quotations activities like price and delivery negotiations with customers.
- Work with internal teams to achieve targeted business goals.
- Coordinate with Business Development Manager in problem-solving, resourcing and budgeting activities
1 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consulting Services Import and Export Market Research
MAJ-Consulting Group requires Egypt Branch professional talented and intelligent person with the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of market research.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or related studies
- Analyze statistical data through SPSS or other statistical programs.
- Good knowledge of the MS office suite- Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Feasibility studies, economics, accounting and marketing (MBA preferred)
- Fluent in English
- Professional internet user
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management
- Organized Independent
- Creative and get things done
- Ready to join
- Full time
- Excellent presentations skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Logical and creative thinking
- High level of organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and respond to requests
- Strong report writing skills, including the ability to boil down a complex project to key visual Power-point slides that tell the story and provide recommendations
- The ability to work effectively with a variety of internal and external clients
- Strong communication and presentation skills
About this Company
MAJ-Consulting Group is an International consulting firms in the field of economic consulting and Business Solutions, was founded in 1429/2009, to provide integrated consulting solutions for all Industrial and Services projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at MAJ Consulting Group
And the preparation of studies and...