- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness.
- Give alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill.
- Monitor clients’ progress and adapt programs as needed.
- Must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Give clients information or resources about nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues.
- Give emergency first aid if needed.
- Good knowledge of gym equipment's and the right way of using it.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Sports
About this Company
MAX GYM® is a privately held, comprehensive healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment lifestyle fitness center that offers a personalized and scientific approach to long-term health and wellness. Our aim is to help members achieve their goals everyday with the...
See all Careers and Jobs at MAX Gym