- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Performing Sales through phone calls or emails approaching clients in Europe and U.S.
- Identify large opportunities and develop the actions necessary to win business.
- Work with Project Management, Vendor Management, and Top Management to implement sales strategies, identify opportunities, close sales, motivate the team and spur growth.
- Recruit and train junior BDE teams and monitoring their performance on a daily basis.
- Educate prospects on our solutions and communicate the capabilities, benefits, and competitive advantages of working with MidLocalize
- Prepare quotes for customers and follow up to convert quotes into projects
- Evaluate and process RFPs as necessary
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of internal protocol and procedures.
- Effectively communicate project specifications to Project Account Managers
- Provide customer support; manage client expectations in conjunction with the Project Managers.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
About this Company
MidLocalize was established in 2008 in Egypt serving as a medium between the West and the East. It consists of an in-house team of native translators and engineers fascinated by new IT technologies and the opportunities they offer in the field of localization. A wide range of...
See all Careers and Jobs at MidLocalize