- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products.
- Creates and maintains forecast models for their customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Use and maintain the APO as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Provide input to the supply planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Target is a recruitment and HR solutions consultation company located in Alexandria who has the unique honor to serve both job seekers and employers. We recruit several types of candidates in many multinational, international and local companies which are located in either...
See all Careers and Jobs at Target Recruitment & HR Solutions