- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress.
- Test building materials, such as concrete, asphalt, or steel, for use in particular projects.
- Manage the repair, maintenance, and replacement of public and private infrastructure.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Established in 1996 Mass Food was the first company to produce extruded Breakfast Cereals in Egypt. Through flexibility and continuous development, the company has reached exports to over 45 countries spreading the Temmy's brand name as well as various private labels...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mass Food