- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Quality Manager for the reserved canned vegetables production line.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
- Train the new comers and quality employees on the latest quality standards.
- Manage quality team.
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards.
- Use relevant quality tools to making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business
About this Company
GEI is Private held company that was founded by Eng. Hossam Mostafa in the market of reserved Food Production. The company was founded in early 2018 at the headquarters in New Cairo. The company is building a factory in the 15th of may for our first product that is reserved canned vegetables.
See all Careers and Jobs at Global Egypt for Industry