- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Gather information on assigned clients (e.g. company size, needs and pricing plans).
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan.
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries.
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication.
- Report on the status of accounts.
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction.
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly.
- Coordinate with Account Managers & Business development to create customized sales plans for key clients.
- Promote new products/services to existing customers.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Public Relations and Communications Textile and Clothing
About this Company
Nowadays, there are very few moments in life that remind us of the simple things - but Cotton Ball is here to do just that. Offering a variety of basic tees in all colors, shapes and sizes, we've designed a product for the everyday go-getter. And even better, the shirts are...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cottonball