- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Primary responsibility for this position is to provide a wide range of administrative support to the ceo and chairman and coordinate/provide support for all professional staff to our different subsidiaries.
- The individual must be well organized, able to work in a high pressure environment with little supervision, and remain flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient and maintain professionalism at all times.
- Applicants must have excellent Arabic/English written and verbal communication skills, excellent time management skills, strong decision making ability (anticipating any possible needs relating to rescheduling of activities, managing enormous government paperwork related to Financial & Investment Authorities), and excellent attention to detail.
- Individual must also be a team player and must be able to work with administrative support teams located in different cities. Role of office manager includes organizing and overseeing office operations and procedures following Firm standards – this includes coordinating office paperwork, equipment procurement, managing document storage and retention, providing knowledgeable support and data of different subsidiaries to the ceo and board members, ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems and must be an expert in data filling and organizing
- Provide administrative support to different subsidiaries, including but not limited to, answering phones, data & paperwork filing, coordination and setup for meetings, calendar and appointment maintenance, presentation production, expense reporting, photocopying, greeting clients, etc.
- Responsible for timely preparation of different reports, accounts payable/receivable, invoice preparation, maintenance of billing files, and providing copies of correspondence to different divisions, legal, Financial & Investment Authorities.
- Liaise with various internal and external parties, including clients, Financial Authorities , Investment Authorities and management, exercises sound judgment and discretion in dealing with highly confidential/sensitive business matters.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, including but not limited to, organizing and collecting necessary material for presentations and creating and editing documents in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- In co-ordination with Accounting & Corporate Services management and following group guidelines manage local purchasing and distribution of supplies.
- In co-ordination with Legal & Corporate Services management and following group guidelines Ensure the facilities on a day-to-day basis is maintained to appropriate standards; coordinate with Management & Corporate Services team regarding any requests for changes or issues.
- Proactively manage planning & hiring needs · Coordinate new hire orientation with other departments.
- Manage local vendors (e.g. equipment service, general construction, etc.).
- Ensure that necessary equipment is in place for new hire(s); Manage office space and coordinate office moves as required.
- Ability to handle large variety of details and work under pressure across all levels of organization.
- Other jobs & duties as assigned.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Import and Export Investment Banking
About this Company
Founded in 2008, B.I.G. – ElBarbary Investment Group is a holding company and global provider of automotive auto parts‚ Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)‚ and aftermarket spare parts.
See all Careers and Jobs at Barbary Investment Group
B.I.G. Aims at restructuring the automotive parts market by providing customers...