- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share, Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- All indoor sales activities, meeting clients, preparing sales orders, solving instant technical problems.
- Reviewing our daily stocks and make necessary actions to have our warehouse not missing any needed items.
- Follow up with regular clients and other sales team members monthly forecasting for Aluminum profiles and accessories
- Coordination with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Submission of reports covering every visit/project to the management.
- Preparation and submission of small customer’s database.
- Conducts physical inventories for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses.
- Prepare and verify shipping documents.
- Maintain, manage and update inventory controls.
- Prepares orders by pulling from stock for the purpose of meeting delivery requirements.
- Provides quality customer service for the purpose of maintaining and effective and efficient work environment.
- Receives stock and non-stock items for the purpose of ensuring specifications, quantity and quality of orders are correct.
- Researches discrepancies on orders and/or invoices (e.g. overages, shortages, duplicate deliveries, etc.) for the purpose of correcting errors and/or returning damaged/incorrect items to vendors.
- Responds to inquiries of staff and vendors for the purpose of providing information and/or direction regarding the invoices, billing, status of deliveries, etc.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Alumil S.A. is the largest privately-owned aluminium extrusion group in South-East Europe, in terms of production, distribution network and range of aluminium profile systems. It is among the top suppliers of branded aluminium systems for architectural use in Europe.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alumil