- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
Assistant for export & import dept.
- Assure compliance of the export & import material with the Egyptian regulations and the Egyptian standard specifications and international standards if applicable.
- To coordinate with relevant internal customers in planning delivery to overseas customers.
- Ensure giving high Service Standard via timely reply with freight information details/ status upon request for sales team and customers.
- Ensure collectives all requested documents for import and export draw back from freight forwarder on time with necessary stamps and provide to finance and draw back company for draw back claims with respected agency.
- Coordinate with SGS and BUREAU VERITAS inspection when needed for Export shipment.
- Qualifies shipping lines, forwarders and the Clearing Agents by evaluating the quality of service and prices.
- Help to Prepare logistics plans to support all relevant operations within the business organization.
- Responsible for Import / Export parcels the courier agents &working on release any parcels get stuck in customs.
- Follow up with the courier express companies concerning the delivery date of the documents and parcels.
- Deals with all government entities custom authorities, ministry of health, Import & Export Authority, GAFI…all related authorities.
About this Company
AGS Worldwide Movers, a leader in the international removals industry, celebrates its 43rd anniversary this year. We manage your move from departure to destination with our 140 locations in 97 countries. Our clients have consistently rated our service levels at +96% annually.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ags Egypt For Shipping