- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
To support Marketing activities of Aptec:
- Producing design solutions to communicate Company’s messages with high visual impact (adverts, promotions, banners, invitations..)
- Updating websites content and page
- Design creative artworks with high visual impact in order to support Company’s marketing activities and promote Aptec products to customers and potentials.
- Ensure that all websites are updated on a timely basis
- Coordinate different marketing activities as and when required
- Design artwork for Aptec on different occasions (promotions, marketing events, special offers, new products launch, GITEX, seasonal greeting mails…)
- Obtain content & approval from Product Managers for the visual appearance and content of artwork and execute mailers on time.
- Designing and sending out invitations/monthly mailers to customers on different marketing events, monitoring registrations & updates
- Prepare claims for vendors (designing adverts for channel magazines, online banners…)
OTHER POSSIBLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for designing online Aptec, product surveys; sending out surveys to customers; filtering and sending results to concern people.
- Maintaining marketing database of customers and prospects.
- Designing, content acquisition & email blast of Aptec monthly newsletter
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Aptec, an Ingram Micro company, is a leading technology distributor with a wide network of resellers across the Middle East. Aptec is the authorized distributor for most of the leading IT hardware, software and communications manufacturers in the world. Under the brand name of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec