- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Operations Specialist role is a combination of company procedures, business activities and strategic sales implementations within company goals and objectives.
- The Operations Specialist works closely cross functionally with other departmental peers to collaborate on sales operation plans and company objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Role :
- Managing Sales order packs received form sales
- Checking and follow-up with sales for missing data
- Entering Quotes
- Sales Order entry on E-Shop
- Dealing with credit control on releases
- Checking status of order at all stages up to receipt to our warehouse
- Informing sales of order status and lead-times
- Backlog Status, Inventory Status – information to sales
- Supporting credit control queries which relate to operations
- Order dispatching and full logistics coordination.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Ingram Micro is a multinational organization that helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, technology lifecycle,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec