- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The caliber of this position will be under the supervision of the Electricity Networks Department Head.
- For general review of the same level to ensure that the completion of his functions in accordance with the plans of the General Administration of Maintenance.
- Supervises the employees of the maintenance department in full coordination and cooperation with the Head of the Department.
- Maintenance of electric networks, ensuring the performance is in accordance with the target and the development of appropriate solutions to avoid them.
- Develop administrative and technical systems and follow up the work plans of the maintenance department in coordination with the Electricity Networks Department Head to be approved for implementation.
- Preparation of the estimated budgets of the Electrical Networks Maintenance Department in coordination with the Head of the Department before presenting them to the General Director of Maintenance and Operations.
- Preparing and presenting periodic reports of the branches of the maintenance department.
- The General Director of Operations and Maintenance will follow up and observe the caliber’s performance before submitting a report to the Executive Vice-President on the dates set for them, provided that these reports include the results of the actual maintenance operations compared to the plan.
- Daily field visits on each division of the maintenance department to ensure the proper implementation and regularity in accordance with the scheme and the target and solve problems within the limits of the powers vested to him from the General Director of Maintenance.
- Maintenance and repair of all facilities, equipment, machines and tools within the city.
- Conducting internal communications in the organizational divisions related to the City Hall for exchange of data and information discussing opinions that lead to regularity of work and good performance.
- Attend the meetings conducted by Electricity Networks Department Head with the maintenance supervisors to verify the conformity of implementation and recording observations through discussion of maintenance plans and results from the previous month and explain the work plan and the objectives of the next month and solve problems and overcome the difficulties.
- Performs work in accordance with the general policy of the sector and plans of the General Administration of Maintenance and Operations and within the limits of the regulations of the company's business.
- Evaluate all quotations for equipment, tools and machinery used in all maintenance sections and presented to the Head of Electricity Networks for discussion and approval before presenting them to the General Director of Maintenance and Operations for approval and implementation with the development of their own systems and follow-up with the subordinate supervisors.
- Follows-up on training programs and performance development for maintenance workers in coordination with the General Director of Maintenance and Operations and the approval of the Sector Head.
- Compelling subordinates to the regulations of the company, especially in the overall appearance and wearing the uniform.
- Official conduct of the city behavior and ethics in dealing with unit owners and taking deterrent measures against violators reporting the immediate risks to the General Director of Maintenance and Operations.
- Damage to the facades of buildings, villas or commercial centers, to ensure that the owner obtains the approval of the consultant representative of the City Hall and not to exceed them during implementation.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.