- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Increase market share and visibility for the assigned product, train, guide and support sales team in order to achieve vendor’s and company sales targets (GP & revenue).
- Ensuring Revenue growth, channel growth, Increase in geographical reach for the products assigned.
- Planning, strategizing and executing them through the sales resources assigned for the product lines.
- Research and study of Aptec’s position/market share per region / channel segment
- Develop Marketing Plan annually and quarterly, working closely with marketing team for implementation and for measuring each event success rate.
- Design Reseller Programs for different Channel Segments to insure the right penetration and sales of different product segments to the right Reseller Segments
- Manage maximizing the use of Vendor Marketing Funds (according to Vendor contract and system). If Extra funds are needed, should be clarified in the Marketing Plan and should get approval to use part of GP or Aptec’s Fund)
- Update Aptec Web Site for his or her product (Prices, Promotions, News and Marketing Activities) in coordination with Marketing Team.
- Attend resellers Training and Seminars
Major Responsibility: Maintain healthy topline (Revenue) and bottom line (GP) for the products assigned
- Monitoring sales pipeline and ensuring closures through sales teams,
- Managing and planning rebates achievement by achieving the assigned sales targets.
Major Responsibility: Maintaining healthy vendor relations to garner maximum support for business aspects.
- Development of close relations with the vendor at every level
- Working with the vendor to achieve Aptec targets as well as Vendor Target
- Sharing market requirement and feed back
- Building strong personal relation between key people in both organizations
- Maximizing the support Aptec gets from Vendor in all business aspects
- Ensure compliance with vendor contracts, reporting requirements, territory rules etc.
- Communicate same to sales team
Major Responsibility: Train, Support and Guide Sales Team and BD Team:
- Upgrade skills and technical know how of the Sales team
- Develop testing and certification programs for sales team
- Monitor Performance of each Sales person for his or her Product (weekly),
- Passing comments and guiding sales person of how to improve business
- Visit customers with Sales team members if needed
- Sharing growth plans and Vendor direction with Sales Team
- Creating enough pull for sales team to make use of pushing stock
- Sharing all marketing activities with Sales Team, planning expected sales out of each.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Excellent knowledge of Products of technical nature.
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Decision maker, ability to work under pressure and time Constrains.
- Excellent Presentation and Interpersonal Skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3-5 years relevant/industry experience OR Graduate with 5-7 years relevant/industry experience
- Industry IT Distribution in a multinational environment
- Sales Certification on respective product
- Sales & sales related Technical Certification on respective product
About this Company
Aptec, an Ingram Micro company, is a leading technology distributor with a wide network of resellers across the Middle East. Aptec is the authorized distributor for most of the leading IT hardware, software and communications manufacturers in the world. Under the brand name of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec