- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
IBM Storage Presales Consultant:
Ingram Micro Egypt is currently seeking an Enterprise Client Technical Storage Pre-Sales Specialist for IBM Systems. This position is responsible for the technical pre-sales of IBM Storage Solutions to the Enterprise Partners Market Egypt. Client Technical Specialists are technical consultants to IBM clients, Ingram Micro Egypt sales teams and IBM Business Partners. They deliver industry centric business solutions to clients of all sizes and markets. As a client-facing, technical sales professional, you will be guided by IBM's purpose – to be essential to its clients.
- Use technical and business acumen to understand the client's business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape
- Collaborate with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions
- Deliver effective Proof of Concept (POC), Proof of Technology (POT), support critical situations
- Actively engage with clients to develop the trust and credibility to help them grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM’s proven cognitive and cloud technology solutions
- Apply IBM brand strategies and offerings, methods and models, to ensure world-class design and delivery.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- At least 4 years’ experience in Technical Storage Solution Sales
- At least 3 years’ experience in Storage Systems and SAN / NAS Technologies
- Ability to engage in local face-to-face client engagements 4-5x weekly.
About this Company
Aptec, an Ingram Micro company, is a leading technology distributor with a wide network of resellers across the Middle East. Aptec is the authorized distributor for most of the leading IT hardware, software and communications manufacturers in the world. Under the brand name of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec