- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Social/ Medical Insurance, and Transportation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Monitoring (G- 6 to 12) Students attendance and Making Sure that Teachers are having the accurate attendance records.
- Issuing Late Slips
- Reviewing and Informing the High School APs of authorized absences and maintain records of students with high absence rates.
- Updating the school management system – including
- Adding new students on the system
- Adding timetables
- Amending course information as needed throughout the year
- Changing password and fixing the students accounts in case of error.
- Assisting with Report cycle for the Middle School through: checking student data, updating grade information as required.
- Monitoring and follow up Middle and High School AP regarding Discipline
- Marinating and distributing Middle School’s detention logs, calls and SMS home due to discipline or academic concerns.
- Coordinating meetings between Teachers / Students and Assistant Principal regarding texts, lockers, absences, missing work or other queries.
- Assisting in monitoring distribution of absent teachers’ cover work and classroom allocations due to disruptions (e.g. during Arabic examinations).
- Co-coordinating with the Registrar Office to help students receive specific documents.
- Issuing slips: (late, nurse, out of uniform, absence note) for the Students.
- Managing Bus Changes for the students per parents request through operations and bus controllers.
- Keeping track of student’s medical and sport reports in order to add it to the system and file it.
- Preparing, Arranging, following up, and printing results reports of the MAP test for G6-G10 students including:
- Teacher’s Invigilation Time Table
- Distributing Sheets
- Re-arrange the Exam for the Students who missed it.
- Printing reports (each trimester) and distributing them to the whole MS/HS.
- Passing Verbal / Written Messages, Memos, and E mails between Deputies and other staff.
- Assigning detention to students (Academic/Behaviour detention), informing the parents and making sure that the assigned student goes to detention and follow up (occasionally supervise the detention). (Middle School)
- Responsible for lockers of the whole MS/HS school including:
- Counting Lockers
- Providing the students with keys
- Opening the lockers in case of the student lost their keys
- Checking that all lockers are working and all keys are working.
- Emptying Lockers at the end of the year.
- Collecting the charity
Parents’ Relations Responsibilities:
- Receiving and handling parents’ requests, answering queries, and solving problems.
- Arranging meetings / appointments between Teachers, Deputies, and Parents
- Generating and sending letters to parents when concerns occur due to high absence
- Informing the involved Parent in case of detention.
- Helping in Student’s entry assessments and coordinating files receiving process with the registrar.
About this Company
Part of the International House Worldwide Organization (IHWO); a truly global school with
See all Careers and Jobs at El Alsson British & American International School
150 branches in 52 countries worldwide. Our School was established in 1975, we are an
official IHWO language school. Since opening IH Cairo's doors in 1975, we have had...