- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 15,000 EGP per month, Commissions & Bonuses
About the Job
Sales Development Analyst -
- WIMO is growing fast and looking for Sales Development Analyst to drive revenue of WIMO’s platform.
- This person will evangelize WIMO to prospective clients, focus on growing the opportunities pipeline with outbound efforts to source leads, qualifying prospects, and managing the funnel to close new business.
- We are looking for a motivated “hunter” mentality that wants to exceed their goals, talk to new people, and add to WIMO amazing client list. We expect you to know how to develop relationships with customers and navigate your way through their organizations.
- At WIMO, we care about your growth and want you to get things done. As Sales Development Analyst – Trainee you will be making a huge impact in an organization that is growing fast at this early stage.
- Our Training program will give you the opportunity to work in a flat structure with a team of hungry, innovative and young professionals!
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and managing your own book of business with senior executives and leaders at Enterprise-level companies
- Listen, identify and understand the needs of prospect to create a solution that WIMO can solve
- Lead prospects to an understanding of the options that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Demo the WIMO platform in ways to build value and tell a compelling story
- Working in a high-volume cold calling environment -- exceeding metrics and monthly goals
- Emailing, calling and building relationships with prospective customers
- Making a great first impression on customers as a WIMO vanguard
- Helping clients understand WIMO
- Developing and improving the customer experience
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Logistics and Supply Chain
Required Skills and Experience:
- We care about potential and cultural fit more than we care about experience.
- We need someone that is a quick learner, is passionate about technology and has the interpersonal skills necessary to comfort clients.
- Extremely well-spoken and clear written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Self-starter who works independently
- Able to build successful client relationships and handle objections / rejections maturely
- The training will last 8 weeks in our Cairo office.
- Here’s an overview of the program: During the first 2 weeks, you will go through a rigorous training program that will get you up to speed on WIMO platform and industry information.
- You will also get the necessary sales and product training. During the following 6 weeks, you will get your hands dirty.
- There will be no shortage of hands-on experience: you’ll be talking to prospects and asking them plenty of questions to help them figure out what they need.
- At the end, there will be an opportunity to join WIMO team.
- You can see this program as a gateway into WIMO.
About this Company
Wimo is a simple yet incredibly powerful shipping platform built for commerce. we are the first comprehensive cloud-based platform for commerce in MENA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wimo
As a young startup, we have tons of amazing clients and are adding new great companies every single...