- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and Facility Schedulers.
- Analyze current inventory to reduce carry costs.
- Ensure your orders are acknowledged correctly, and that any notes of delays, back orders, and other relevant information are present and complete. Collaborate with Planning and Purchasing Assistant if needed.
- Review purchased item quantities on PO’s vs actual demand from Production Plan. Work with Planner to accommodate plantings outside of the original Demand Plan. Adjust as needed.
- Facilitate resolutions for open orders past due.
- Facilitate claims, secure replacements as needed, and amend PO’s accordingly.
- Use your expertise to continuously evaluate and make recommendations to improve procedures, reporting, costing and efficiencies.
- Generate and analyze reports as needed to illuminate any problems or trends relevant to the S&OP processes.
- Work with AP to resolve invoicing issues to maintain price agreements as determined as PO was issued.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness