- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Generate payment vouchers and chq printing.
- Archiving clients documents to share drive.
- Coordinate with client’s admin office with regards to daily transactions and payment requests.
- Reconciled daily clients receipts (chqs, credit cards, cash) with sales records.
- Perform Bank reconciliation on a daily basis.
- Prepare daily cash position reports.
- Verify client’s transactions on a daily basis and rectify errors.
- Maintain fixed assets register.
- Perform creditors /debtors reconciliation.
- Prepayments and other payable schedules.
- Stock reconciliation and negative stock verification.
- Prepare monthly payroll for clients and monitor employee leave and indemnity.
- Payroll preparation, final settlement, and annual leave
- Prepare profitability reports.
- Reconcile general ledger and ensure all transactions are being booked.
- Monitor client’s loans and prepare loan calculation schedules.
- Prepare various reports as requested by the company.
- Monthly financial reporting.
- Liaison with external auditors for clients annual audit and prepare pre-audit requirements.
- Visit client’s office for documents verification, training, supervision, observe stock count process and business support.
- Another task as assigned.
- External Auditors
- Clients employees
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
SUCCESS CRITERIA FOR POSITION:
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Good Knowledge of accounting principle, concepts, IAS & IFRS.
Human Relation Skills :
- Good coordination & supportive towards Company
- Good team player
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITIONS:
- University degree or equivalent degree with major in accounting, finance or bookkeeping
- English both fluently written and spoken
- Minimum 3 years experience in accounting & finance
- Good ERP & financial system knowledge and Microsoft Office software
About this Company
A team of qualified accountants with more than 15 years experience in Accounting & Financial management for small, medium & large enterprises
See all Careers and Jobs at Vertex