- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- You will be responsible for going through products identifying problems or issues and creating detailed report on each one on the defect tracking system
- Convert requirements into test plan, test cases, and test environments
- Design and develop test cases that enable verification of product requirements, and ensure total coverage of requirements
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to identify areas and methods to help improve testing efficiency, expand coverage and increase product reliability
- Set-up and monitor continuous integration for build, deploy and automated tests
- Validate defect fixes, analyze impact of the fixes and the issue to closure
- Ensure product & process quality
- Friendly environment.
- Agile and continues improvement environment.
- Great development kit.
- Using latest technologies
- Basic Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Medical / Social Insurance
- On job training
- Recreational activities and fringe benefits
3 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
The following Skills are a MUST:
- BSc. Of computer Science, Computer Engineering
- From 3-6 years of Experience in the Quality Assurance Field
- ISTQB or CSQE certified or any equivalent certificate is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Having experience with integration testing, automated functional and regression testing is a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills including attention to details
- Cross Browser / Cross Device testing
- Fair Understanding of Project Management concepts as well as Agile Model.
- Test case and test plan design
- Experience in preparing test plan documents for large projects
- Experience in writing and executing test cases covering all the business functionalities
- Experience of preparing Test Approach/Test Strategy documents
- Experience in managing Quality control engineers is a plus
The following Skills are a Plus:
- Usability Testing
- Unit Testing
- Performance & Stress Testing
- Automation Testing
Don't lose the opportunity of being a member in one of the fast growing software houses in Egypt by applying and didn't show up on the interview (signed as black-listed without any opportunity to join again)
About this Company
Jios Development is a stable fast growing company providing technology consultation and outsourcing services specializing in custom application development, cloud services and mobile applications.
See all Careers and Jobs at JIOS Development
We are a team of creative thinkers believing in the transformative...