- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Standard journal entries
- Analyze daily banking transactions and journal entries
- Reconcile sub-ledger accounts (such as inventory).
- Payroll reconciliation
- Prepare monthly sales reports into excel spread sheet for analysis
- Verify and reconcile contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
- Provide auditing services for businesses and individuals
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Import and Export
About this Company
For more than 20 years, EGY‐TRADE has built a name that is known for high Standards and quality in the Egyptian market in the field of lighting fixtures and wiring devices, the company was established in 1994 under the name (MID‐TRADE) and changed its name to (EGY‐TRADE) in...
See all Careers and Jobs at egy trade