- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Recommend improvement to general financial activities so as to ensure compliance with governmental and organizational procedures and policies, and to also ensure the most efficient and effective operations.
- Meet accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information, monitoring expenditures, identifying variances, and implementing corrective actions.
- Update financial database to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Improve budgetary control process
- Developing and managing financial systems
- Advising on, developing and managing financial policies
- Preparing reports, business plans, commentaries, and financial statements on monthly basis
- Controlling income and expenditure to improve the working capital
- Reviewing and generating financial transaction records for collections, invoices, payments and expenses.
- Ensure financial and accounting reports are prepared in accordance to company rules and regulations.
- Register all invoices, taxes and payments using the proper modules
- Follow general accounting bookkeeping procedure
- preparing and adjusting entries,closing entries.
- ability to prepare and control financial reports according to audit needs
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Telecommunications