- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Contact trucks contractors and agree about the price and shipment plan
- Ensure the transportation price rates are updated
- Make sure from the process effectiveness in terms of cost and revenue
- Follow up the overland trucks and send an update to the operations team daily till the trucks unloaded.
- Fleet Operations Manager working within the Domestic & international Courier industry is responsible for the promotion and active selling of the company’s goods or services, which could be warehousing, freight forwarding or supply chain solutions.
- Allocate required equipment according to business requirements.
- Preparing equipment needs plan according to business requirements and decide on owned/outsourced split.
- Monitoring equipment performance and recording its usage.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive FMCG Logistics and Supply Chain