- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
18,000 to 25,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Master Linux is hiring a Program Manager for an international company:
- The Program Manager is responsible for the execution of the contract and accountable for the contribution to P&L. The Program manager manages the customer relationship together with the sale manager and ensures customer satisfaction. He makes an important contribution to the image of IDEMIA. The program manager reports program progress to the Head of Programs.
Main Tasks And Responsibilities
- Effectively participate in Opportunity and Bid-no-Bid reviews.
- Lead competitive bid management activities and pricing efforts during presales phase based on IDEMIA presales process.
- Work closely with the legal advisor and sales to finalize and validate engagement contracts.
- Prepare and lead the execution of the Program Management Plan (PMPS).
- Define and adhere to Program financial and planning baselines (milestones, cash flow, Estimate at Completion for cost and revenue, contingency, etc…) in cooperation with the assigned project manager.
- Prepare and lead the program kick off meeting.
- Manage client and key stakeholder’s expectations.
- Communicate the programs expectations to team members in a timely and efficient way.
- Ensure timely procurement with the support of Project Manager, Purchase, Supply & Logistics, and export administration teams.
- Monitor and control program risk and opportunities.
- Manage program overall cost, revenue recognition, invoicing, and cash collection.
- Prepare and deliver reports on program progress to management and stakeholders. (Weekly updates, P&L verification, Program Dashboard, Risk Reviews, Tollgate Reviews, …)
- Ensure programs results meet requirements with respect to technical quality, performance, reliability, schedule and cost to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Continuously strive for improvement and make recommendations to management that serve to enhance benefits to customer and company.
- Ensure a smooth handover from project team to maintenance on all program activities for smooth day-to-day operations.
- Manage in alignment with Sales new requests from customers (change requests, new initiatives, etc…).
- Escalate any critical issue or variation to the management with proposed solutions
- Open customer claims
- On time delivery to customer as per contract
- Contribution margin (Actual and At Completion)
- Revenue (Actual and At Completion)
- Cost (Actual and At Completion)
- Overdue payment
- Contingency utilization
- No major non conformities on audits
- Compliance with presales process and program management methodology (PROMPT)
- Effective risk management and control
- Internal: Integration & Services, Project Team, Sales, Presales, Products, Documents & Perso, Legal, Financial Control, Quality, Purchasing, Logistics.
- External: Customers, Suppliers.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Management Consulting
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Engineering degree or technical background, preferably master degree.
- Previous experience in project or program management (min 5 years) in IT related field – PMP certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of Identity management systems and documents is a plus
- Budgeting and resources management.
- Risk management.
- Basic knowledge of financial and legal transactions.
- General awareness of governance principles, international ISO standards, physical and information security.
- Fluency in English and local language (French is a plus).
About this Company
Master Linux is one of the pioneering companies in the ME region working in IT field Software based on Linux OS and Open Source applications. Master Linux IT Services is a one stop shop for all your E-Business related needs. We don’t just designing and implementing IT...
See all Careers and Jobs at Master Linux