- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Motopart is looking to add a self-motivated and committed UAT analyst to our office in Cairo
- You will be responsible for managing user acceptance testing for releases and new projects within Motopart, as well as developing test cases with users, product managers, and other teams to verify that requirements and business objectives are successfully met, and communicate with development to resolve identified issues.
- We are looking forward for someone with multi-year experience in creating test documents as well as experience of defining and influencing the test strategy.
- You will be responsible for the execution of UAT scenarios, creating and manually executing test plans and cases, as well as reviewing test conditions, cases, and steps, and delivering test completion reports.
- Other tasks performed by the UAT analyst include providing feedback and changes once user acceptance testing has taken place and building relationships with all the teams with which they are working.
- This position is generally full time and takes place in an office setting.
- UAT analysts mostly work with the product manager, the business analysts and the software development teams in order to complete a project.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reviews business requirements and functional specifications to understand the functional and technical requirements.
- Develop User Acceptance Test Strategy, User Acceptance Test Plans, cases and steps, and running test scripts.
- Develop data requirements for User acceptance testing.
- Ensures User Acceptance testing procedures comply with established processes, standards and tools.
- Verifies and ensures test plan and scripts support the testing objectives has been executed properly.
- Participates in defect management strategy and coordinates with testing and project team to ensure timely resolution of defects.
- Develops UAT reference guide or user guide that would be an integral document for future testing.
- Responsible for testing the reports generated
- Review and understand defects entered by IT team members and translate those into actionable items.
- Perform triage, troubleshooting and analysis of issues and failures reported by team members to determine if the issue is a defect, enhancement, or user-error.
- Produce reports on UAT team findings.