- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission
About the Job
- Presenting Company’s Digital Solutions to potential clients
- Generate sales leads and acquire new customers
- Grow existing customers and migrate them into higher value tiers.
- Achieve individual set sales targets, quotas and productivity KPI’s
- Ability to build and offer technology-based value proposition to customers
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Consulting Services Information Technology Services
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or any relevant technical degree.
- At least 2-4 years of practical sales experience, mainly in selling technology and enterprise solutions or services with focus on information management industry, EDMS, automation and Archiving Solutions.
- Data-driven, problem-solving and conflict management capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English & Arabic.
- Certifications in various information management technologies like CIP, ECM and BPM is a strong plus.
- Male candidates should have no military obligations or deferred at least 3 years.
About this Company
Established in 1997, InfoFort is the Leading Records and Information Management Solution Provider in the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia offering secure information management solutions and services in United Arab Emirates (UAE) (Abu Dhabi, Dubai), Saudi Arabia...
See all Careers and Jobs at InfoFort Egypt S.A.E.