- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assists in hiring process by coordinating job posts on recruitment websites and social network pages as well as maintaining the applicant-tracking database.
- Arrange and schedule interviews with the applicants and line managers.
- Issuing job offers and inform job applicants of job duties, benefits, working conditions, etc.
- Organize onboarding process and ensure that new hires paperwork is completed.
- Organizing programs for university students and new graduates to increase VL employer brand awareness, such as trainings and summer internship programs.
- Maintains employee personnel files to ensure legal compliance.
- Organize the exit process with the resigned employees.
- Handling social insurance for all the staff.
- Assists in preparation of special events such as yearend celebration and other company gatherings
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising