- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Motopart is looking to add a .Net Senior full-stack developer to our fast growing company!. In this position, you will have a key role in the design, development, testing, deployment and support of high performance multi-tier and cross-platform web-based and web-enabled business applications. You will join a team of other Solution Architect, Senior Developers, and Mid/Junior Developers. You will participating in the implementation of new applications and modifications to existing applications. This is a critical role within the team that has defined career paths with opportunity for growth.
Duties and responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining high-quality software products while supporting the strategic vision of the corporation.
- Participating with other team members to design user-friendly interfaces; develop high-quality, object-oriented business objects; and conduct research of technologies and techniques.
- Collaborating with other team members, and assisting with code reviews.
- Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments made to stakeholders and management
- Develop system test plans, ensuring achievement of software quality assurance (SQA) standards, and that validate achievement of business goals.