- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Monthly Commission and Bonus
About the Job
- We are looking for a candidate with extensive experience in Software Solution & Digital Marketing and can operate independently building and managing client relationships, you will be challenged daily to engage with small and medium-sized business owners and educate them about how our service and products will help them run and grow their business.
- You will be need to understand potential customers’ needs and pain points, as you will be their expert on the best solutions to grow their business, acquiring new prospects with the aim of fulfilling their business needs by offering them our services, solutions and implementing after-sales account management.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develops and executes a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities.
- Develops negotiation strategies by evaluating risks and potentials.
- Formally engages in developing complex solutions for specific client opportunities and in developing client deliverables such as a Requests For Information (RFI), Requests For Proposal (RFPs), and Statements Of Work (SOWs) or presentations.
- Developing the financial solution for a deal based on client requirements and the competitive marketplace while ensuring company meets its business and financial goals.
- Making decisions on the components that drive the deal strategy, managing possible tradeoffs to win the contract, with overall marketing responsibility for the final winning proposal to the client.
- Effectively prospect to uncover new sales opportunities within assigned territory through cold calling, email campaigns and sales prospecting tools.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our services, applications, as well as competitive products and technologies and industry trends.
- Create and deliver customer presentations as appropriate.
- Conducting sales meetings with prospective clients.
- Identifying and analyzing customer business portfolios and recommending the most relevant Solutions with the best price structure to fulfill their need.
- Generating proposals and contracts.
- Closes new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts.
- Creates a business development database in order to evaluate performance and organize client and prospective client information
The candidate is preferably from an IT professional services / Digital Marketing focused background, with:
- Graduate with B. Sc. with a marketing specialization from a reputed institute.
- 2+ years of experience in selling software solutions “B2B” and lead generation environment.
- Excellent level of speaking & Written English Communication Skills, Computer Literate.
- A sense of adventure and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A passion for talking to people, understanding their unique business needs, and showing them how to run and grow their business.
- A love for trying new things, iterating and then diving in again - all at a super-fast pace.
- Work is performed in a fun, casual office environment.
- Must have an excellent level of speaking & Written English Communication Skills, Computer Literate.
- Must have a proven track of experience.
- Demonstrating knowledge of the government procurement process.