- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop reports showing transportation costs on precise projects and moves.
- Oversee the life cycle of products, including preparation, shipping and receiving
- Evaluate and process claims made by customers
- Coordinate with in-house sales team to promote accurate and timely processing of orders for customers
- Approve time sheets associated with deliveries and pick-ups
- Sign payment vouchers in accordance with company policy
- Monitor entire process of cargo movement
- Organize transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
Welcome to the aromatic world of Royal Herbs. We offer exquisite herbal infusions of exceptional character and rich underlying attributes since 1985. A subsidiary of the Ottoman group, a diversified company established in the early 20th century.
See all Careers and Jobs at Royal Herbs
Royal Herbs is the...