- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of Export sales to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
- Secure long term volume & margin by negotiating and developing tailor made agreements with assigned export customer to deliver volume and profitability agreed targets.
- Secure customer service parameters by submitting export customers’ volume forecast as per demand forecast cycle and process to contribute to supply chain efficiency.
- Manage accounts receivable by implementing the company credit policy to ensure level of credit exposure in line with company budget.
- Exceeds customer expectations by implementing customer service policy and procedures, to secure long term relation and differentiate USCE from competition.
- Gather all customers’ business information, developing and updating own section file including country profile, market segmentation, sales opportunities, activities, agreements, etc. to facilitate information retrieval and decision making.
- Provide periodic market insights and recommendations by developing and submitting required reports (Competitor watch, customers’ updates, new opportunities, etc.) to ensure timely counter attack actions and ensure leadership of category in the market.
- Assist in evaluation and recommendation of potential customers by conducting quarterly visits to export companies to maximize USCE market share, volume and revenues in international business.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Import and Export