- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
1,800 to 2,000 USD per month, Air Ticket Allowance, Joining ticket, Medical insurance for the Employee and three dependents
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Teach, train and assess on courses as agreed with the Learning Manager and/or Head of Faculty
- Act as Personal Tutor to students as required and to deliver tutorials in line with the College Tutorial Policy
- Support the Course Team Leader(s), as required
- Ensure students are correctly enrolled with the college and awarding bodies
- Maintain course records, and prepare schemes of work, lesson plans and assessment plans
- Maintain records of progress
- Contribute to curriculum development and learning resources
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of developments in the relevant subject/course
- Develop and maintain and co-ordinate effective industrial links
- Organise and participate in relevant industrial visits
- Attend, contribute to and co-ordinate where necessary relevant college events, including guidance, enrollment, open events, Parents’ Evenings and Awards Evening as appropriate
- Participate, as a team member, in the development of teaching methods and strategies towards an ethos of continuing improvement
- Carry out Quality Assurance and Self Assessment procedures in line with the College’s Quality Policy
- Contribute to the Faculty Development Plans
- Participate in the College’s Lesson Observation Scheme
- To present the college in the best light at all times and ensure that all areas of personal activity comply with standards laid down by the college and relevant outside agencies.
- Undertake professional development and training to contribute to individual and College development as agreed through the College Performance Appraisal Scheme process.
- Carry out all duties with due regard to Health and Safety Regulations.
- Ensure compliance with the Financial Regulations of the College.
- To positively promote equality of opportunity for staff and students
- To carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Higher Education Marine Manufacturing & Services
About this Company
ForBusiness has been in operation since 2011 which makes us one of Egypt's longest running privately owned permanent and temporary recruitment. We recruit across a wide range of industries, services and at all position levels. 4Business has it's know-how to assign...
See all Careers and Jobs at 4business