- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Motopart is looking to add a Digital Marketing Manager to our fast growing company, Your role is to design, create, and deliver marketing plans to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. This role requires an in depth knowledge of Motopart products and market goals. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures.
Duties and responsibilities
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, web site content, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including motopart.com (home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Analyzing and reporting on visitor data and devise new ways to market products.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and ad-words programs.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.