- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of internal audit to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
- Performing audit work as per the annual audit plan.
- Reporting audit findings to the Internal Audit Manager.
- Ensuring internal controls are adequate to safeguard Company's assets, detect fraud, waste, abuse and misappropriation, and to ensure maximum utilization of resources.
- Updating flowcharts and documentation when changes take place, and evaluating the effect on controls of changes in the control environment.
- Determining root causes for raised issues, developing practical solutions and value-added recommendations.
Standards & Regulations
- Ensure that all activities are monitored and regulatory compliance audits and inspections are conducted for an effective implementation of regulatory standards.
- Supervise the implementation of projects to ensure that the project cycle is completed, meeting agreed project parameters (cost budget, timelines, scope and quality), standards and objectives
- Stimulate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of section systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
- Supervise the preparation of timely and accurate reports of internal audit to meet SIG and department requirements, policies and standards
Health, Safety, & Environment
- Monitor the adherence to all relevant safety and environmental management procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Academic And Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance and Business with preferably International Certificate, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes documented completely and accurately.
- Ability to apply audit standards through practical application.
- Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate.
- Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic – inquisitive.
- Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments.
- Ability to give and follow instructions accurately and efficiently; proactive in asking clarifying questions to ensure work effort is directed wholly toward desired outcome.
- At least high level of operational knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.