- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Act as a front-line interface with customers of Vodafone UK Customers.
- Role involves responding to customers over the phone and resolving their inquiries.
- The main purpose is to facilitate and provide a Vodafone global customer service standard
- Own and manage the client relationship: resolving calls efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure service level agreements are met and maintained.
Work as part of a team to ensure offering world-class Customer Service at all times.
- Communicate positively with all involved parties in order to facilitate customer's reception of the expected distinguished service.
- Create and promote an environment that fosters both individual and team advancement to ensure the outstanding delivery of customer service.
- Mentor and support new employees.
- Use the job tools (telephone and computer) effectively.
- Meeting service level in handling all transactions measured through productivity reports.
- Accuracy in handling all assigned tasks.
- Maintain professional work relationships with colleagues, supervisor and manager.
0 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Telecommunications
About this Company
Since inception in 1998, Vodafone Egypt has grown over the years to become the leading mobile operator in Egypt, not only in revenue share but also the number 1 mobile operator with the largest customer base.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone
Vodafone currently serves more than 40 million...