- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,500 EGP per month
About the Job
Nagwa is looking for a motivated, organized person with a passion for physics and an eye for details who will be responsible for reviewing the Arabic translation of our physics content.
- Checking and editing translated physics content to ensure that the correct terms and symbols are used
- Ensuring that the translated content is true to the source
- Ensuring that the translated text adheres to our in-house style
- Setting up guidelines for the Arabic translation of physics content
- Helping compile a library of reliable references and sources to be used by the team
- Compiling terms and expressions related to physics into glossaries for future reference
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in physics or a relative field is a must
- Good command of both Arabic and English
- Knowledge of physics terms and expressions in both Arabic and English
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...