- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Monitor competition activities and market trends (products, prices and services) for proposing any required counteractions, Report to direct Manager regarding market updates and competition activities.
- Support in designing the annual sales plan.
- Follow-up the Budget plan updates & achievements in terms of quantities, and propose corrective actions in order to improve targets.
- Propose and share in implementation of marketing and promotional materials and activities to current and new clients, identifying new target markets and develop strategies to communicate with them.
- Evaluate clients and areas, proposing company prices and distribution policy and ensuring full compliance with it.
- Follow-up assigned regions, territories and clients among the Sales force within his / her area of influence.
- Follow-up stock of customers & orders in terms of quantity and outgoing quantity and the remaining balance. In the case of difference, analyze outgoing quantity to the client and do a corrective action.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure FMCG Manufacturing
About this Company
Positioned among the 10 biggest cement producers in the world, InterCement operates in eight countries in South America, Africa and Europe, with 40 cement factories and mills, and an installed capacity of more than 47 million tons/year. It’s the market leader in Portugal,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Amreyah Cement - InterCement