- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Prepares annual sales forecast, budget and breakdown.
- Manages internal and external sales channels, including distribution, allocation and re-allocation.
- Delivers accurate and timely information and reports to the Sales Manager on sales quotas, being the single point of contact for all ongoing sales-related projects.
- Tracks, analyzes and reports sales results, both sell-in and sell-through; creates sell-through analyses to improve response times in achieving seasonal sales goals.
- Monitors revenue plan versus actual sales, providing timely monthly reports.
- Develops and executes strategy for achieving annual sales goals by territory, distribution channels and key accounts, including the identification of new business opportunities, as well as SWOT analyses, demand expectations, etc.
- Works cross-functionally with Marketing and Sales to develop effective sell-in strategies, collaborating together to develop and implement sales programs and priorities.
- Reports field perspective to the Management related to future company strategy, product needs and customer feedback, including SWOT analyses and customer expectations.
- Coordinates with the Finance Division to manage cash flow and increase profitability through cash discount advantages.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
National Automotive Company (NATCO) is a strategic partner of the production and distribution network of Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars in Egypt for more than 25 years.
See all Careers and Jobs at NATCO Mercedes-Benz
NATCO was established in 1988 as the production and distribution partner of Mercedes-Benz...