- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for the overall subcontract management activities associated with domestic suppliers in the RF
- Revise the RF and the PO with the supplier’s offers.
- Develop the purchase plan and update it on the system.
- Negotiate the orders with the suppliers as per the price, delivery data and the payment terms.
- Coordinate the approval cycle of the purchase plan.
- Coordinate and follow up on the order processing cycle with the suppliers till delivery.
- Coordinate with the admin team for receiving the purchases from the supplier and announce it to the concerned parties.
- Develop reports for the work flow (Savings and the orders values, etc.)
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
In 1988, Advanced Computer Technology (ACT) was launched as Integrator IT Solution Provider Company. ACT was established among the early ICT companies in Egypt. Since then, ACT has had a leading role in providing the Egyptian market with state of the art solutions and...
See all Careers and Jobs at ACT Advanced Computer Technology