- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Responsible for representing the products to customers, and in the field events (such as conferences, seminars, etc..).
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from company products or services, and maximizing customer potential in designated regions.
- Maintaining long-term relationships with the existing customers, and establishing relationship with new customers.
- Achieving Sales Target designed for his territory.
- Managing and understanding customer’s requirements, listening to clients and using intelligent questioning to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms, to meet both client and company’s needs.
- Negotiating and closing deals by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Promoting and offering after-sales services.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Preparing various sales report for Management.
- Administering client account.
- Recording and maintaining client data base.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and related marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client’s needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Co-ordinate and solving customer’s problem with other Department in the company.
- Helping in designing custom-made products.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Hardware