- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 7,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Design HR policies, procedures and processes in line with organizational plans and requirements.
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of administration to ensure that work processes are implemented as
- Designed and in compliance with established standards and procedures
- Meet department Managers to develop specific recruitment plans.
- Search, screen and select C Vs. according to the applicant requirements.
- Schedule, organize and conduct interviews & related tests.
- Assist in new employee hiring processes by ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Present orientation sessions to the new employees.
- Process promotions and terminations.
- Conduct exit interviews to prepare statistic reports and help in reducing turnover.
- Evaluate training procedures and analyze course effectiveness.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
“Pi Technologies” is a privately held company founded in 2009 specialized in Information and Communications Technology to provide the private and public sectors with professional software solutions and training suits
See all Careers and Jobs at PiTechnologies