- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing clients’ social media accounts, including content creation and community management.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Responsible for the day to day digital activities of clients.
- Work on new online opportunities for our clients.
- Developing and delivering marketing plans in order to reach required traffic targets and to reach the required audience.
- Book and manage campaigns on various platforms.
- Ensure continuous campaign evaluation and analysis with recommendation of optimization opportunities and optimize campaigns accordingly.
- Work on pitches to get new clients.
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
- Ensure data, learnings and ROI analysis from marketing campaigns are reported back to the business.
- Ensure the appropriate branding and brand messages are used in campaigns.
- Maintaining excellence in digital media and future technology market understanding.
- Provide campaign reporting for assessment, analysis and monitoring purposes.
- Assist in checking that revenue is correctly recognized for each month and quarter close.
- Work with different departments and functions in order to deliver to campaigns with the highest level of efficiency and achieve client satisfaction
- Prioritization of work load, upcoming requests, and delegate upon what’s urgent
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising