- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
3,000 to 3,500 EGP per month, Monthly Bonuses up to 2000 EGP
About the Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing individualized/customized sales of high-standard professional level.
- Building the interest of customers in the products and services offered by the organization.
- Updating the existing database with any modifications or changes and the present status of the customers or prospective customers.
- Handling customers directly either electronically (email/social media), or by telephone and responding to customer inquiries and questions promptly.
- Providing feedback regularly on the effectiveness and soundness of policies and procedures of the customer service department.
- Facilitating the collected competitive information to monitor business opportunities and trends.
- Determining problems or issues in queries, handling complaints and proposing solutions for Enhancements.
- Displaying time flexibility towards shifts as per work floor environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- sending complaints received through the call center.
- updating the show and no show status for follow-ups on the CRM.
- daily interaction regarding setting Make-up sessions, Technical reviews, Results, Schedules and Late exams.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
- Excellent English skills.
- 1 + year instructing/teaching the English Language is a plus.
- Familiarity with telephone techniques and skills.
- Ability to utilize PC keyboard efficiently and accurately.
- Proficient data entry skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and ability to navigate through software applications.
- Demonstrate verbal communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues.
- Can work under pressure.
About this Company
BERLITZ is a world leader language service provider that has unmatched expertise in its field, with its superior high quality Language Instruction Courses. The company started more than 130 years ago in 1878 and is now operating in over 400 centers in more than 50 countries,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Berlitz Language Centers