- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manage Cairo Scan and its affiliates ERP and application related projects.
- Liaison communication between vendors and related Cairo Scan departments.
- Exercise the role of function consultant for the ERP solution and lead the (2) technical ERP developers
- Supervise Intranet, web and mobile application developer
- Ensure, with business partners, that project benefits are tracked, realized, and reported
- Manage the communication process related to business process transformation among different stockholders and external parties
- Participate and assist related committees and groups to control project scope during implementations
- Participate in planning and prioritize development of feature and functionality enhancements
- Perform analysis on internal and external data to assess business process effectiveness, support and build business process models.
- Act as liaison / consultant to cross-functional groups and process stream business owners to gather data on current processes; identify process improvement opportunities, develop near-term and long-term change implementation goals.
- Define process analysis and change scope projects based on the problem statement, gap or performance measurement, customer and internal user impact, internal resource requirements, and cross-functional involvement
- Coordinate strategies across all functional area process chains to ensure alignment
- Architect business processes and define business process requirements
- Assure the business process transformation training including, the proper coverage in training materials to the business process designed and continuation of the super user knowledge transfer.
- Assure the testing of the solution by superusers and other stack holders and ultimately confirm customer acceptance
- Manage, support, follow-up, manage vendor, respond to user related requests related to legacy information systems as needed.
- Participate in development and follow IT policies and procedures
- Participate in security checks ad coordinated with Sr. IT Security Section Head.
- Develop and required technical and ERP, business or project related documentation.
- Perform any tasks as assigned by IT management.
More than 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
CAIRO SCAN is the leading private provider of diagnostic and interventional imaging services across Egypt. We bring the most skilled professionals in the field, together with cutting-edge technology under one roof to ensure the highest standards of quality care for you.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cairoscan