- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Appraise property values.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices and legal requirements and related matters.
- Develop content for sales presentations, contracts, agreements or other required materials.
- Develop proposals for current or prospective customers.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the property.
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Attend events to develop professional knowledge
- Develop professional relationships or networks.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs before showing it to clients.
- Identify investment opportunities or strategies.
- Prepare sales reports.
- Follow-up customer’ accounts.
- Achieve assigned sales target
- Search for new customers and update database with new data and updating existing one
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other