- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Leads specification, design, analysis and development of industrial projects.
- Evaluates and validates design alternatives to create optimum process designs.
- Responsible about implementation of Industrial projects and ensure delivery on time.
- Sharing the analysis of material flow, machine capacity and ergonomics.
- Industrial development for new products, new workshop or new process.
- Maintain and develop the factory layout.
- Responsible to design new equipment in accordance with management strategy (5S / Help for maintenance …)
- Respect and follow up budget + investment budget.
- Responsible of innovation to find creative solutions for problems and maintain cost reduction strategy.
- Perform detailed costing studies on parts to analyze the cost breakdown.
- Maintain and grow knowledge in newest manufacturing methods and utilize in industrialization analysis.
- Assess and review materials requirements and specifications and provide technical direction or consultation.
- Seek innovative materials that improve reliability, performance and reduce costs.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Founded in France in 1968 by two engineers, Paul Radat and Pierre Lamoure, our Group has a strong manufacturing culture as well as a mindset that focuses our strategy on people.
See all Careers and Jobs at Groupe- Atlantic
With an eye toward the future and backed by our experience, we have been able to...