- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share , Medical Insurance
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Review customer's data before starting in coding process to be able to create all new customer's codes on the system to ensure no duplication.
- Review all pending customers regarding coding operations and finalize it with branch managers.
- Review credit customer's bank accounts to ensure maintaining company's rights.
- Collect all needed data regarding reviewing customer's credit ceiling as per sales policies to ensure achieving collection targets.
- Increase, decrease or stop customer’s credit limits based on preset framework to apply department policies.
- Develop all needed reports to be submitted to the direct manager.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Manufacturing Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
IBN SINA Pharma is an Egyptian Pharmaceutical Distribution company founded in 2001 by Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Gawad, alongside Egyptian investors and a French group (Eurapharma) as a joint-stock company under the name (IBNSINA Laborex Pharma).
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma
In 2006, the Egyptian...